Monday, December 8, 2014

Stuffy Stuffs

Whilst perusing the cat food aisle at Wal-Mart last night, I found catnip scented bubbles.  With the little wand, just like regular bubbles.  So, of course, I bought catnip bubbles.  I blew so many bubbles last night I nearly passed out.  Neither one of those idiot cats could figure out what was going on.  They didn't swat at the bubbles like they were supposed to, as per the bottle, but just sniffed the floor after the bubbles popped. 

In January I start a new shift.  5am-1pm.  That means getting up at 4am.  Yuck.  Today is an overtime shift and I had to get up at four o'clock.  So I have a little preview of what January will be like.  Prediction: it's going to suck. 

Yesterday Mom and I went to a resale shop to get our white elephant gift.  This store is huge and it's full of crap.  Absolute crap, which makes it perfect for white elephant gifts.  You could walk in the door, throw a dart and wherever the dart lands, that's your present.  It's awesome.   For our gift exchanges, the gift needs to be so bad that the receiver is well within his rights to walk over to the trash and throw away his gift while making eye contact with the person who gave it to him.  It's great.

I used to use Latisse for my eyelashes. That stuff really does work, and I really liked it except it made my eyes red.  My eyelids, eyeballs, everything turned red.  I looked like I either had a wicked cold or was on a three day drunk.  I ordered one of the non-prescription ones, that's supposed to be more of a "conditioner" for your eyelashes.  Everyone said it worked.  I've used it twice and my eyes look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment