Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Cuddles

Poor Fatty doesn't get many cuddles anymore. Baby Frank has taken over everything, to include my lap. They will not share lap space. That is prime real estate. They'll share food but they won't share me. Frankie doesn't mean any harm. He is the sweetest little guy and he's never been mean to Fatty.  But he's young and he quickly took over the dominant roll at home.  Frankie is the pants wearer.  I feel so awful for Fatty.It just breaks my heart to see him sit on the couch alone. Sometimes he just sits and watches us, if Frankie is on my lap. So I've started putting Frank in my room and getting Fatty for some cuddles. With Frank shut up Fatty has me all to himself for awhile. It usually takes him a minute or two to really relax. It's like he keeps expecting Frankie to lunge at him from out of nowhere. I swear that cat is a ninja. I feel better giving Big Fat some one on one time. And it's not like Frankie is suffering. He just goes to sleep. When I open the door to let him out he usually gives me the stink eye for waking him up. 

1 comment: