Monday, November 17, 2014

Tree

I put up the Christmas tree last night. I am not a fan of putting up the tree before Thanksgiving, but it's so late this year. I want time to look at my pretty tree. This is Frank's first Christmas and I figured he'd be excited with all the boxes and pretty lights, but he went berserk.  Fatty has never really cared, although he loves to sit in the tree boxes. Frankie was all over the place. Every time I hung an ornament he'd try to swat it out of my hand. He took a flying leap into the middle of the tree, nearly taking the whole thing down. It's as if he thought he has exactly five minutes to destroy the whole  living room. I went to bed last night listening to the sounds of shiny red (shatterproof) balls hitting the floor. Then I hear him chase them all over the house. I knew I would have a mess to clean up in the morning but it was so worth it. Baby Frank had the best day ever.  Little turd.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment