Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Birthday, Frankie!!

Yesterday was Baby Frank's first birthday-ish.  When I first got him I took him to the vet for a checkup.  It was Oct 21st and they said he was about six months old, so they put his birthday down as April 21st.  Close enough.  That Frankie is a live wire.  Holy smokes, he has a lot of energy.  He makes me laugh every day, with his somersaults off the couch and Formula 1 racing through the house.  He's a hoot.  I don't regret for a minute stealing him from the neighbors.  He needed stealing.  I'd do it again in a minute.  Fatty, poor Fatty wishes he'd go away.  They are friends now, of sorts, but he wouldn't shed many tears if Frankie were to go away.  They'll lick and clean each other, but then Frankie bites Fatty's feet and ruins it.  Every time.

Frankie's likes:
** The toilet.  Boy LOVES the toilet.  He's fascinated by it.
** The shower and sink.  He's entranced by water.  He could sit for hours and watch the shower or sink run. 
** Hair ties, still.  I swept the house for hair ties, but I'm still finding them in my shoes, the toilet, the water bowl.  I don't know where he gets them.
** Food.  He's starting to get quite a little belly. 
** Fatty.  Every though it isn't quite reciprocated, Frankie loves Fatty.  He loves to torment him, chase him, just annoy the hell out of him.

Frankie's dislikes:
None.  He loves everything.  He's cool with it all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANKIE!!!
Playing with his birthday presents

 

6 comments:

  1. I don't feel you're being sincere. Say it like you mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. The exclamation marks must be the difference between sincere and insincere.

    ReplyDelete