Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hola, mi amigos!

It's early and I can't think too awful good yet, so I thought I'd post something simple.  So likes and dislikes it is. 
LIKES:

**Cats, obvs---I love cats.  I LOVE cats.  If I could, I would take all the cats in the world, shove them all in my house and roll around in a sea of cats.  That would be a great day.

** St Louis Cardinals and Blues---Both exciting teams to follow, if you're in the market for one.

** Cosmeceuticals--I love cosmetics.  Makeup, hair stuff, skin stuff.  I'm a total product junkie.  I should do a post on my favorites.  I do have a few things that I use over and over. 

** British Murder Mystery Shows--Inspector Lewis, Midsomer Murders, anything Agatha Christie.  Broadchurch was the best show I've ever seen.  I binge watched it in a day. 

** Travel--I've been to a lot of places, still many many more to go.  I have a bucket list and Britain is at the top of that list. I want to go so bad I could cry.  I get British magazines, which is somewhat embarrassing.  And see the aforementioned British TV shows.

** Lay's Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt chips--I can, and have, eat an entire bag in one sitting.  I'm not proud of it.

DISLIKES:

** People who drag their heels when they walk. Pick up your feet!!!

** Those marquee signs outside of businesses, when they're out of W's, so they use an upside down M.  Or a 5 for an S.  It's not the same!  A mix of red letters and black letters also annoys me, but not as much.  This sign, however, is hilarious:

** People who start a sentence with "Um...." For example, "Would you like an all expense paid trip to Great Britain?"  "Um....yes!"  Um...you sound ridiculous.  Knock it off.  (Along the same line:  Huh?)

**Reality TV--I'm 100% certain that reality tv is going to be the ruination of the universe.  Mark my words.

**  Fish tanks--I hate fish tanks.  They depress me.  The fish just swim back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.  They never stop.  They never get to go anywhere else.  Just back and forth in that tiny tank.  Makes me sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment