Monday, February 2, 2015

Football and Baseball

Pizza on Super Bowl Sunday is a family tradition.  Honestly, I didn't even know who was playing until the game started.  I'm not so keen on football.  And I'm only interested in the game until the pizza runs out.  Then I no longer care.  I do like the pizza, though.  I left right before halftime.  I had to get up at 4am, so I missed the halftime show.  I bet Katy Perry would have been decent.  Michael Jackson's halftime show was awesome.  Anyone remember that one?  It was really good. 

For Christmas, my brother bought me a baseball bat and then had it signed by Matt Holliday, my fav, at the Winter Warm Up a couple of weeks ago.  It's really nice, and he got a case to put the bat in.  I hung it over the doorway to the living room.  So far, so good.  It's still up there.  I have a Matt Holliday baseball, too.  I'm getting quite a collection going.

3 comments: