Friday, August 28, 2015

Keens

Mammy and I are doing really well on our hikes.  I can tell we're getting stronger and faster.  We still suck, for the most part, but we're getting there.  Our Keens are one of the main reasons we're doing so well.  I love my Keens.  Those poor boots have a LOT of miles on them.  I've slopped around in mud, snow, rain and they still feel like new. 

The hiking trails at Sam Dale are just cleared out paths through the woods.  There are tree roots, branches, and rocks everywhere.  If not for my beloved Keens, we'd never be able to do it.  No way could you hike through there in tennis shoes. 


We got ours from LL Bean.  Get some Keens. For reals, yo. 

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on the Keens. I was able to continue to hike even with a broken foot. Love them.

    ReplyDelete