Monday, March 2, 2015

Misc Monday

The roads are terrible. All slushy and icy. My car has that little light on the dash that comes on when there is no traction. I'll end up sideways in the middle of the road and then that little light comes on. I'm completely sideways in the road, but, thank you Car for telling me it's slick out. Cracks me up every time. 


Apparently Frankie's head fell off.  He's fine, I assure you.

I finally got a day off yesterday.  A coworker has been under the weather, so we've had to fill in.  I worked two weeks straight with no time off.  Awful, I know, but I was off yesterday and I did nothing.  All day.  It was amazeballs.

The snow is really pretty, but it can go away now.  I'm over it.  My mom got stuck in my driveway and I just got snow up to my knees--inside my pants.
Mammy and Pappy's neighborhood

 

The kids were out of school today and they have made the most of it.  There are snowmen and snowfamilies everywhere.  We drove out by the park and there were a ton of kids sledding down the one decent hill we have.  They were having a ball.  The little girls would sit politely on their sled and hold on, hands at ten and two.  The boys took off as hard as they could go and intentionally flip halfway down and then roll the rest of the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment