Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I literally cannot even

Monday Mom and I went to the bank to set up a special savings account.  We made a substantial down payment on our trip to Great Britain.  I am so excited I literally cannot even.  Not right now:)  I've wanted to go to the UK for as long as I can remember.  I watch British TV.  I subscribe to British magazines.  I have British guidebooks, travel shows.  I have a lot of places on my travel wish list, but Great Britain has always been numero uno.  We're shooting for next fall, which seems like a lifetime away but it'll be here before we know it.  And we need that much time to save money.  It ain't cheap.  I want to have enough saved that we don't have to worry about money while we're there.  I want to be able to do what I want, buy what I want.  That will take a LOT of money but it'll be worth it.  Donations are gladly accepted.
 
I've gotten Mom to watch Criminal Minds.  It's a really good show, farfetched at times, but I like it.  I'm up to season nine on Netflix, but it's in season ten now.  I don't know what to do about season ten.  Mom texted me this morning to tell me that she'd watched a good episode.  This is why you should always text with your glasses on.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Could be the best text I've ever seen from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Too funny!!
    I don't blame you for being so excited! I would be too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!!! A trip of a lifetime!!! I am jealous!!! You will have so much fun!!!
    BTW..this is Aleta..not Jim.....ha! He wouldn't be jealous. I can't get him to go anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete