Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Suicide

I read an article yesterday that just made me ill.  A seventeen year old girl is being charged with manslaughter for actively encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide.  He had suffered from depression for some time and, instead of pushing him to seek treatment, she bullied him into killing himself.  He filled his car with carbon monoxide in a KMart parking lot. 

There are no words to describe what I feel for this girl.  Her behavior is beyond psychopathy.  It's evil.  She is the embodiment of evil.  The article contains text messages between the two; text messages that she begged her friend to delete because she knew she's be in trouble if the authorities found them.  She knew what she did.

If I were that poor boy's mother, I'm certain I'd kill her and be proud to confess.  He needed help.  Unfortunately for him, he reached out to the wrong person.  At one point, he leaves his carbon monoxide filled car because he was scared and she told him to get back in.  I can't begin to wrap my head around that. 

Here is the article.

3 comments:

  1. Whaaaatt? How does someone derail so young? She needs help as well but most likely she is a lost cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this the other day. It made me sick to my stomach! She needs some help. My heart breaks for the boys family and friends....he most definitely reached out to the wrong person. So so sad! Eights years ago I knew someone who killed herself. It was the most confusing time in my life. My heart truly breaks for his family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tragic!!!! I agree, she needs help!

    ReplyDelete