Friday, September 11, 2015

Coffee

We have a new coffee place in town--BlogCabin.Coffee.  It's awesome.  It's just a tiny little cabin, drive thru only.  I usually get the coffee of the day.  Today's was Jamaican-me-crazy.  Cookie doodle is the best because it has just a hint of cinnamon, like a snickerdoodle.  I've also had sticky bun coffee and it was delicious.  My mammy got a protein shake, which is made with seaweed, of all things.  It was really good, though.  It comes with a list of all the foods one would have to eat to equal the nutritional content of the shake. 

My friend got a mango peach strawberry smoothie and it was to die for.  This is a big deal for our tiny, little berg.  We hardly ever get cool things here.  We're moving right up--all Starbucky and whatnot. 

I get my coffee before I go to work and I walk in just like those city people I've seen on the picture box:)

4 comments:

  1. I've seen that look. It's scary. And I think they are going to start some type of VIP club where you can call or text in your order and they will have it ready and will bring it out to your car. The BlogCabin is super cool. High quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me a good smoothie. I'll have to get over there and see what they've got. Where is it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard great things about the coffee shop. I can't wait to get a cup when I visit next time. So glad it opened up in flora!!

      Delete