Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday

I went for a walk with Barbie this morning.  It's super hot out and the humidity is through the roof.  But, being the dedicated little exerciser that I am, we went ahead and went for a walk.  We made it halfway through one lap and she got diarrhea and I turned my ankle and fell in a ditch.  We called it at the end of lap one.  Sooooo, today wasn't off to the best start.  At least the attempt was there.  We should get full credit for the attempt and burn the same amount of calories as a full walk.  Just sayin'.

This pretty much sums up how I felt about work today:

Frank has a new favorite activity.  He goes in the bathroom and tears off teeny pieces of toilet paper and spits them out.  It's huh-larious, thinks Frank.  I disagree. 

I ordered these new headbands the other day.  I got them today and they are awesome.  I'm a sweater and I hate getting sweat in my eyes.  I may look ridiculous but at least I'll have sweat free eyes.


My big boy is doing so well.  The last week or two he's been like the Fat of old.  He's been talkative and active.  It makes me happy to see him doing so well.  He's still a lot thinner than he used to be, but he has been acting just like he did pre-diabetes (and pre-Frank).  

3 comments:

  1. As it wasn't our best walk, it wasn't our worst either. I recall running for our lives across a plowed field to exit a Sam Dale Lake hiking trail. Then there's the time we became so exhausted we had to call for someone to come and get us. We've gotten lost, come face to face with a hunter, and ended our walk with a nice DQ blizzard. it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're saying exercise is dangerous and stupid and we should never do it again?

      Delete
  2. LOL!!! You ladies are hilarious!!! BTW, I love the headband!

    ReplyDelete