Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happenings

I finally got a whole two days off work.  New girl is all trained up and on her own so I got a weekend.  First one since April.  I'd like to give thanks to the god of all things good and pure because it was awesome.  I did nothing and it was awesome.

Sunday Mom and I took a ride to Fat Dad's and got a rainbow Diet Coke.  It is so good.  If you're ever in my neck of the woods you absolutely have to go to Fat Dad's.  Totally worth it.

Not much to look at, but their drinks are amazing!

If you ever wanted to know what Illinois looks like---this is it:\

Wind blown hair and Fat Dad's deliciousness

Baby Frank, God bless him, made me two super useful travel combs from the one useless full sized comb I had.  I loved that comb.  It's wood and hands down the best comb I've ever had.  Now it's broken and I'm sad.


Someone at work got a new truck.  I looked up on the monitor and it appeared that there were about half a dozen officers rubbing their wieners on it.  Men are ridiculous. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Liz. I never know which direction your mind is going to take once you start typing.

    ReplyDelete